Friday, October 17, 2014

1st Quater Reflections (10/13/14)

1st Quarter Reflection
By: Sonny S.
10/17/14

          Today is Friday the 17th, and it is the last day of the quarter. My school has pushed their limits to the actual limit. We are always so concentrated in class, but I'm okay with it. So anyways, I'm super excited because today is Friday, and I get to go home for the weekend. But I will miss 1st quarter because the quarters went by super fast. But we did learn a lot. Here are some things that I learned in my Lit. Studies Class.

Article of the Week (AoW)

          In my Lit. Class, I've learned how to annotate and proof read. Annotating is a huge part of one of my skills. If you can annotate, you're going to know where all the important parts of the story you read are. This can impact your life enormously! You can use this reading newspapers... all kinds of stuff like that. So now you can know what to do in case something involving that newspaper story pops up!

No comments:

Post a Comment