Thursday, January 15, 2015

Zebra Forest (1/12/15)

Zebra Forest
Book by: Adina Rishe Gewirtz
Blog by: Sonny S.
Prompt: Describe a character that you would like to meet (which doesn’t mean that you
think you would like the character, but that you think the character would be
interesting). List 4 questions that you would ask.
1/12/15

     In the book, Zebra Forest, there is a character named Rew. He is a smaller character, meaning that he is not the main character, but I would love to meet him. The main character of the story is a girl named Annie, and her little brother is Rew. Rew is two years younger than Annie is, and they are opposites, but get along really well.

     Rew is a young boy who likes adventure no matter what format. He is a very smart and intelligent boy. The part I am on in the story is when Rew gets introduced to the story Treasure Island. I've read this story myself, and it's a really good book, but the way he read it was amazing. Technically Annie read the book to him, but the way Rew thinks is just an interesting way that I wouldn't have thought before. Rew is being read the book by Annie, but the first seven chapters have been torn out, so they started out on chapter eight. But not for Rew, he though and imagined the beginning of the story, and told stories and opinions of what happened at the beginning to his sister (Annie). That's what I find interesting in Rew, and that's why he is my favorite character.

     The four questions I would like to ask Rew was, how did you get so smart at such a young age. I'm a smarter kind of guy myself, but being as smart as Annie describes him when he is so young is just astonishing. Question two would be, do you like reading, I know you like pirates and all... but if it wasn't a pirate book. The third question I would ask Rew would be if Rew acts like he's on a pirate ship and sailing into some enemies and attacks them. For the final question I would ask Rew, it would be... do you have your own buried treasure?





1 comment:

  1. Sonny - Great content! Please make sure to include a picture that is in someway associated with your book and also comment on other's blog posts.

    ReplyDelete