Friday, March 13, 2015

3rd Quarter Reflections

Third Quarter Reflections
By: Sonny

     In the third quarter, I have done many things. Like... the big tests and everything like that. One of the big test is the test like the constitution. There were also other tests like PARCC and other smaller test. I mean it was a good quarter overall. I have been learning more and more throughout the way. Which I'm assuming that that is a good thing.

     I've learned many things that involved astronomy, which is probably the thing I like the most. I also like the thing we are doing in Social Studies. We are learning about the Presidents and how the Constitution is used today. This is actually a very interesting project. We are also doing a presentation on how we can change the Constitution.

     In my Lit./Language Arts class we have been doing the routine plan. The AoW's (Article of the Week) and the blogs. Blogs like this one here. We've also been doing poems. I find that poems are actually kind of interesting. These poem that we're doing are fun and other's can enjoy them. Which I can enjoy that.

1 comment:

  1. Sonny - Please go back and check my blog for 3rd Quarter reflections. You did not reflect on all of the questions. Keep in mind this blog should be more focused on Lit/LA.

    ReplyDelete